Here's how to disable receiving Jobboom job offer broadcasts.
To stop all job offers from being sent to your personal e-mail inbox:
- Go to www.jobboom.com
- Click on "Log In" on the top right hand side of the screen
- Enter your e-mail address and password, then click on "Log In"
- Click on "My Jobboom" at the top of the screen and then select "My Jobboom profile".
- Click on the "My Jobboom preferences" tab, then go to the "E-mail frequency" section.
- In the "E-mail frequency" section, select "Never. I prefer to view job postings online" to effectively remove the broadcast option on your profile.
Please note that a 24-hour delay may apply before these changes take effect.